Best Budget-Friendly: Daily Harvest
Verywell Fit Star Rating: 4.6
- Price: Starts at $5.99
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Number of Recipes: 100
Why You Should Try It
Daily Harvest is an organic, 100% plant-based meal delivery service offering an assortment of frozen items for all meals of the day, including ready-to-heat bowls and flatbreads, as well as snacks, smoothies, lattes, and desserts.
No customization options or add-ons
No flexibility with serving sizes
Some portions may be too small
Verywell Fit is aware of a Daily Harvest recall related to customers being sickened after consuming its French Lentil + Leek Crumbles menu item. We are watching the situation closely and will consider this when we re-evaluate Daily Harvest.
Daily Harvest is a frozen meal delivery service that allows customers to pick a box size and then fill it with a la carte items of their choosing. The menu includes snacks like smoothies, non-dairy ice cream, lattes, and desserts, while also offering a variety of entree items such as harvest bowls, soups, and flatbreads. Daily Harvest’s prices are very reasonable, with some products starting at just $5.99. We were impressed with the quality of the ingredients for such a low price point.
Pricing and Plans
Customers can choose between different box sizes including 9-item, 14-item, and 24-item boxes. Below is the pricing by product type, but keep in mind that each box includes a discount off the total price, depending on how many items you order. Shipping is free.
- Chia bowls, oat bowls, forager bowls, lattes: $5.99 per item
- Smoothies, soups, bites, mylks: $7.99 per item
- Harvest bowls, flatbreads, scoops: $8.99 per item
Sample Meals We Tried
- Pear & arugula flatbread
- Portobello & pesto flatbread
- Tomato & cremini flatbread
- Cremini & miso oat forager bowl
- Raspberry & mulberry seeded forager bowl
- Artichoke & lemon harvest bowl
- Lentil & tomato bolognese harvest bowl
- Roasted eggplant & red pepper caponata harvest bowl
- Lentil & cremini soup