Best for Seniors: Magic Kitchen
- Price: Starts at $12
- Delivery Area: 49 States
- Number of Recipes: 28
Why You Should Try It
Designed specifically for seniors, Magic Kitchen has an impressive customer service experience, so you’ll get all the support you need with ordering and meal selection.
Magic Kitchen offers food to cover you for every major meal with snacks in between, all designed with seniors in mind. There are options to suit nearly any dietary restrictions including low sodium, diabetes-friendly, renal protocols, and more. Meals can be ordered a la carte or as part of a plan, and can even be ordered as a gift for loved ones.
Pricing and Plans
Pricing varies widely across meals, from $12 and up, with a la carte options and bundles available. Bundles include a selection of single-serving entrees and prices vary.
- Meals for One (8 meals) #1: $155.99
- Meals for One (8 meals) #2: $171.99
- Meals for One (8 meals) #3: $189.99
- Meals for One (8 meals) #4: $191.99
- Meals for One (8 meals) #5: $182.99
- Meals for One (8 meals) #6 Seafood/Vegetarian: $188.99