* History: In 2016, Kyle House founded Kyle House Fitness (KHF) as a boutique-style gym where clients could engage in a combination of cardio, strength training and yoga workouts. House started KHF to help people progress through their fitness journey, build confidence in themselves and provide a more personal connection than bigger gyms can offer.
* Services/Products: KHF offers group workout classes focused on high intensity interval programming (HIIP) which combines cardio, strength training and yoga exercises to provide customers with a workout that burns calories, increases mobility and builds lean muscle. Anyone can take these classes regardless of their fitness level, and they can expect to receive proper training and encouragement from KHF’s experienced and certified instructors.
The gym also provides customers with individual and small group personal training options to suit their workout needs. Personal training at KHF retains the focus on cardio, strength training and yoga of its group classes with the added benefit of a more individualized, customizable experience. Customers are matched with a personal trainer who will work and grow alongside them through their fitness journey.
Corporate accounts are available for businesses interested in offering memberships as an employee benefit. Additionally, KHF trainers are mobile and can travel to clients’ homes or other locations.
* Quote from a customer: “Before every class, [the KHF trainers] would tell me, ‘you can do this,’ ‘you can do that,'” says Maura Bradshaw. “One of the great things they do here is modify the classes for all levels whether you’re beginner, new, injured. Classes are for everybody, and that’s how I started here.”
* Cost: Three membership levels are available: starter $60, standard $94 and premier $155. Class packs offer clients a set number of classes to use within a full calendar year from the date of purchase. A three-class pack costs $59, a 10-class pack costs $165 and a 30-class pack costs $395. Clients can also attend single classes for $25 per visit. A free introductory class is available for anyone living within a 50-mile radius of Chattanooga.
Personal training starts at $26 for a 30-minute, small group session and $41 for a 30-minute individual session. A 60-minute sessions start at $41 for small groups, and a 60-minute sessions starts at $71 for individuals.
Kyle House Fitness
* Location: 1635 Chestnut Street
* Web: Kyle House Fitness