Maybe you’re feeling down, overwhelmed, worried, anxious, sad… Or maybe you’re not. Maybe life is great, and everything is fine. I don’t know what you’re going through, but I do know some things you might need to know no matter where you’re at. I want you to soak these words in. I really hope they help you.
- It’s okay not to want what everyone else wants. Give yourself permission to chase your dreams. To take chances. To fail. And it’s okay to change your mind about what you want. Changing your mind means you’re wise enough to learn from the experiment. Don’t be scared or embarrassed to change course if you notice something isn’t working for you. You weren’t ‘wasting’ your time. You were learning and growing.
- Yes, It’s scary to get out of your comfort zone. But do you know what’s also scary? Looking back in years with regret for not doing the things you dreamed of because you felt scared of failure, people’s opinions, and change. Remember your strengths – they’re much stronger than your fears.
- You are not defined by what you own or how you earn your living. You are defined by how you make people feel, by how you truly are. You are not defined by your shoes or clothes in your closet, the car in your garage, your job, or the number of followers on Instagram. Don’t be limited by the labels other people give you. You are worthy and wonderful, and you don’t have to prove this to anyone.
- Anger, sadness, and fear are normal emotions. It’s okay to have feelings. All of them. And it’s not a sign of weakness. Expressing your emotions is a sign of humanity and authenticity, and there is never any shame in being yourself. You are important, your feelings are important, and your dreams are important. Stop rejecting what you feel. Open up.
- Thoughts are just thoughts – you don’t need to give meaning to them. It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it.
- It is okay to fail. If we didn’t fail, we couldn’t improve. We couldn’t make ourselves better. Failing is a learning lesson.
- It gets better over time. It gets better the longer you continue. We have to climb mountains to enjoy the view—remember that.
- You don’t have to have your life figured out. Everyone takes a different path and that’s okay. Life can be fulfilling at both 20 and also 45. Joy is timeless. Learning what you’re passionate about and how to make the most of where you are does not have an age cut-off or a deadline. There is no right or wrong.
I really hope this helped you or made you feel better today. ❤️ What would you like to be told at this moment?
See you in the next week 😊